Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Download Mugen Dragon Ball AF M.U.G.E.N by RistaR87 & Dbzsupakid

Dragon Ball AF M.U.G.E.N by RistaR87 & Dbzsupakid


This game is made by my friend Dbzsupakid & me. It has more characters then my previous DBAF game and less stages, but select menu is improved and the game looks much better, especially the stage selection. Now when you're choosing stage you have images of those stages instead of some font names. Characters are updated (english voices, palettes...). I've added english voice even for Gogeta SSJ4.
Special Thanks to my friend Dbzsupakid for a cool new Screen Pack and an awesome Stage Preview!

For FullScreen press Alt+Enter

rei

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your comment here :)